KWS750 Online PH Probe | PH Sensor
Online PH Probe Introduction
Kacise KWS750 online pH probe is used in environmental water quality monitoring, acid/alkali/salt solution, chemical reaction process, industrial production process, it can meet the requirements of online pH measurement for most industrial applications.
- Signal output: RS-485 (Modbus/RTU protocol)/ 4-20mA output sepcial for on site water ph probe.
- Convenient connection to third-party equipment such as PLC, DCS, industrial control computer, general controller, paperless recording instrument or touch screen.
- Double high-impedance differential amplifier with strong anti-interference and fast response.
- The patented pH probe, the internal reference solution oozes very slowly from the microporous salt bridge under the pressure of at least 100KPa (1Bar), and its forward bleed continues for more than 20 months. Such a reference system is very stable and the electrode life is extended by a factor of two compared to conventional industrial electrodes.
- Easy to install: 3/4 NPT pipe thread for easy submersible installation or installation in pipes and tanks.
|Temperature Range||0 ~ 65℃|
|Temperature Compensation||automatic temperature compensation|
|Output||RS-485, MODBUS protocol/4-20mA output|
|Power Supply||12～24VDC ±10%|
|Wetted Part Material||PPR|
|Installation||Immersion mounting, 3/4 NPT thread|
|Cable Length||5 m, customizable|
|Calibration Method||Two-point calibration|
PH probe Dimension
Our products include ultrasonic water level sensor, orp probe, cod sensor, ultrasonic transmitter, dissolved oxygen sensor, ultrasonic sensor, tss sensor, do sensor, ultrasonic proximity sensor, ultrasonic level sensor, turbidity sensor, orp sensor, water quality monitor, ultrasonic distance sensor, dissolved oxygen probe water quality monitoring system and water quality sensor carbon dioxide in water.
Kacise is happy to explore the sensor world with you, focusing on optical detection, capacitance detection, ultrasonic detection, electromagnetic detection, electrochemical detection principles. We hope to use our technical advantages to help solve your problems and improve your feelings.