KWS100 Environmentally Friendly photometric COD Sensor
- Organic load in WWTP inlet monitor
- Organic load WWTP outlet analyze
- Discharger monitoring monitor
- Organic load in drinking water monitor
- Nitrate or COD measurement in natural bodies of water
- Monitoring nitrate content or COD in WWTP outlet
- Monitoring nitrate content or COD in aeration basins
- Monitoring and optimizing denitrification phases for COD or nitrate
Many organic substances dissolved in water absorb ultraviolet UV190-UV254. Therefore, by measuring the absorption of these organic substances by ultraviolet light at a wavelength of 254 nm, the total amount of organic pollutants in water can be measured.
The Kacise COD series sensor uses two light sources, one 254nm ultraviolet light and one 360nm ultraviolet reference light, which can automatically compensate the optical path attenuation and turbidity effects, thus achieving more stable and reliable measurement values.
- In-sensor digital conditioning, minimum sensitivity to interference during signal, standardized communication RS-485 output, support MODBUS-RTU.
- No reagents, no pollution, no complicated sampling and treatment, Chemical-free measurement, Low-maintenance, more environmentally friendly more economical.
- Very long maintenance intervals thanks to brush or air cleaning tech accessories.
- Hot plug and play, easy to maintenance without system interruption.
- Can measure SAC, COD, TOC and other parameters, pre-calibrated before delivery.
- Automatically compensates for turbidity interference for outstanding test performance, Early, continuous detection of load peaks without delay
Photometric COD Sensor Technical Specifications
|product||M easing range|
|KWS100 1mm gap||COD 2.5-1000mg/L*
|KWS100 6mm Gap||COD 0.75 to 370mg/L*
TOC 0.3 to 150mg/L*
|KWS100 32mm Gap||COD 0.15 to 75mg/L*
TOC 0.06 to 30mg/L*
* all the range is equivalent KHP.